Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missing Maddie

It's been a year since Heather and Mike lost their sweet Madeline Alice Spohr, their wonderful daughter they shared with the internet over at The Spohrs Are Multiplying... and The Newborn Identity.

Not a single day has gone by without me and Baby A thinking about Maddie and the Spohrs. Every single day. Maddie continues to inspire me. She is the reason I found what I want to do, both academically and as a career. I found human development as I researched further into the maternal and child nutrition field. She really did change my life, as silly as that may seem. Maddie was a little girl I never had a chance to meet, but she had an amazing smile, a huge personality, and some crazy ability to make people crazy about her.

Thank you, Maddie. You are so missed.

Love,
Alison

No comments: