Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just As I Say Anything...

I've just decided the route I want to take in grad school, what I want to do. (Granted, this could change, but I did find something that really fits my interests and personality). I was discussing possible grad schools with my sister. Note that grad school is still a couple years off.

I threw around some words like "Washington State," "North Carolina," "New York," and "Minnesota." (I'm looking at a few here in California too). Baby A looked like a five year old that just found out that Santa doesn't exist.

She interrogated me briefly. And then sighed.

Baby A: "Well, that's OK."
Baby B: "Really?"
Baby A: "I'll just move to follow you."

And right now, I'm OK with that. But, my first two choices are here in the good old Golden State, so we'll see.

See you on the flip side,
Baby B

PS: Heather, fantastic mom blogger over at thespohrsaremultiplying.com, said something in a comment I wanted to elaborate on, but got caught up with other topics. Tomorrow: why boys and girls CAN'T be identical. Oh boy, get ready for a little biology.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yippee!! I can't wait.