Thursday, January 28, 2010

What is a Twin Good For, Anyway?

Lots of things!

A shoulder to cry on, a companion when you need it (and sometimes when you don't), unconditional love...

Oh, and help taking care of new tattoos and piercings.

There is NO way I could have taken care of my back tattoo by myself. I knew that if I wanted something there, it would have to be when I lived with Baby A or someone similarly awesome and close to me. Baby A it was.

Aaaand I recently got a nose ring. I didn't have enough hands today when I was messing with it (cleaning it, moving it, making sure the hole in my nose is A-OK), so Baby A was called in as back-up.

The things we do for each other.

Cheers,
Alison

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh I bet you look SO CUTE with a nose ring!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kitty Deschanel said...

A tattoo AND a nose ring? You're certainly braver than me! Let's see some photos! :)

http://lambaround.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.