Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty Ten

2009 is behind us. It's January 1 of a whole new decade. And I'm looking for to 2010 and the new decade, because...

In 2010:
Baby A and I turn 21 in less than 2 weeks.
In month and a half or so, we'll be halfway done with our five year, double major undergraduate education.
During spring break, we'll be swimming in warm ocean waters, hiking green mountains, eating plate lunches, and sipping fruity drinks on the sand. With our mom, which makes it even better.
Summer is for work and play.
In fall, my upper division nutrition courses will start.

And this decade:
Who knows what this decade will bring? But I know I'm ready for it.


New year's resolutions? Got 'em. There are only a few, but they all fall under this theme: "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." Annie Dillard

Cheers,
Alison

No comments: