Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Sharing

Ah. The gift giving time is upon us. And I'm having flashbacks to holidays past and two little girls who very, very often would put the gift between them and work on unwrapping one side...

Every pair of twins, I'm sure, has gotten a gift to share. I'm guessing when the two are the same gender, that happens even more. Baby A and I, in fact, just got a couple gifts to share a few days ago, and we definitely unwrapped them collaboratively.

Sometimes it was a little ridiculous, but I totally get that getting two of the same board game, movie, etc. doesn't make sense. And we feel extra lucky at the holidays and our birthday because we often get the same thing but in different colors. And since we have gotten so good at sharing, it's almost like double the presents. Almost.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday season!

Cheers,
Alison

No comments: