Saturday, October 25, 2008

*tap tap*

Is this thing on?

Let's start over.

Hi, my name is Alison, aka Baby B. I'm an undergraduate at a university in Northern California that I love love love. My twin goes to the same school. We share a room in an apartment, a car, two cats (I'm the "auntie"), and a brain.
I spend my free time reading the interwebs. I like crafting blogs. I like reading about food. I'm not a mom and don't plan on being one any. time. soon. But I love reading about other people's babies so much that I'm subscribed to more family blogs than I care to admit.
Before you think "Creeper!," I was one of those little girls who was super into baby dolls and playing house, babysitting was my only job for a long time, and I love babies and children so much that I want to be a registered dietitian specializing in pregnancy and infant and toddler health.
Offline, I go to school, study, and try not to screw up. Wait, I try not to screw up online too, but clearly my lack of posting since, um, EVER may indicate otherwise.

Nice to meet you.
Cheers,
Alison

No comments: