Monday, April 14, 2008

Inaugural Post

Blogging.
Blogs, I have read them for quite some time now.
But do it myself? Naw. How could I possibly step up into the virtual realm of my heroes of the interwebs? But then I changed my mind...

Alas. There just doesn't seem to be many twin blogs out there. (Sorry if you have your own twin blog. You should leave a comment so I can find you). I like blogs. I'm a twin. Other twins might like reading blogs too. QED.

Why the blog title "Letters for Multiples" and why am I calling myself "Baby B"?
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, or at least tolerate each other enough, and make a baby, sometimes more babies come along for the ride. When the doctor finds plural progeny, they start lettering them "A," "B," "C," and so on. I am writing this blog about being a twin and the "twin experience" or whatever you want to call it. Hopefully other multiples will be able to relate, hence "Letters for Multiples." And as we all know, we were lettered in utero.

Cheers,
Baby B

PS: Singletons should read this blog too. I am intensely curious about what it is like to be a singleton, and given the number of times I have had to try and answer "What is it like to be a twin?", it seems singletons are curious about us too.

No comments: